Hey hey! Honestly we aren’t sure what festivals we will be attending this year, but most likely we will be there again :)
Are you guys returning to the forest this year?
(11.04.2013: Unsolicited advice to my future children.)
Live at the Royal Albert Hall 1970 (Full Concert)
would have actually cried if I saw this.
Find your #power today & stand up for all you believe in!
Believe that you deserve the utmost #happiness! Know that you can make your dreams come true as long as you are true to yourself!
#makeyourdreamsareality #letgo #release #nature #solarplexus #chakras #energy #selfconfidence
Sooooooo excited to be feelin soo good & thinking of some creative ideas for the future ! So very grateful to have some beautiful & talented individuals to be part of the Morpho family :) The time to make our dreams happen is NOW!
Figuring it ALL out slowly but surely.
LIFE IS FU*KINNNNNN GOOOOOOOOOD!
Calm, gentle flow.
North Lake Tahoe, CA
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
Before as I was walking my puppp I was thinking to myself about how I believe that I am on the right path in life. How life is just unfolding beautifully for me and my friends. I looked into the sky at that very moment and saw a shooting star, but this star was MASSIVE. It must have been a meteor or a comet because it looked like it took up the entire sky with a beautiful trail behind it.
My breathe was seriously taken away at that very moment. I felt so special to have witnessed that beautiful act of nature. It made me feel so good about all that is about to happen in the upcoming minutes/ days/ years.
SO EXCITED ABOUT THE FURUTE.